CasaOne (www.casone.com) helps consumers and businesses experience furniture, fixture, and equipment (FF&E) as a service. CasaOne gives property managers, realtors, stagers, residents, and commercial real estate operators the ability to quickly and easily rent furniture, fixtures, decor, and equipment without having to commit any capital upfront. We provide our customers with a full-service end to end experience which includes real-time access to a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options, and white-glove delivery service.
CasaOne is backed by Accel, JLL, Freestyle Capital, HNI, WeWork and Next World Capital.
We’re looking for a creative, talented, and energized VP of Product Marketing to work out of our global headquarters in Emeryville, CA. This individual will be responsible for owning product marketing on a global basis for our residential facing brand CasaOne (www.casaone) and our commercial facing brand BureauOne (www.bureauone.com).
About the Role
Reporting the President, the VP of Product Marketing will be responsible for all product marketing at the company. The role will require you to work closely with product management, sales, and partnerships teams. You will be responsible for developing the company’s positioning, messaging, and content across all channels. You will manage a team of marketers in Bangalore, India, and Emeryville that will build and deploy all of the programs that support the business. The job will require you to work cross-functionally with the department leaders in both Bangalore, India and Emeryville, California. The job will require some (not a lot) of international travel.
- Engage all global, cross-functional departments, including product management, sales, partnerships, and corporate marketing to create effective positioning and messaging that drives sales of our products through all channels (self-service, direct and channel).
- Help the market understand the benefits of rental vs ownership while highlighting CasaOne as a leading FF&E as a service brand globally.
- Set customer profiles, personas, along with all of the key-value drivers for each market segment
- You will own all product messaging for both brands including the creation of product collateral, website content, advertising messaging, sales collateral, case studies, and executive industry-focused presentations
- As a core member of the leadership team, you will help drive the strategy and planning efforts that drive the product roadmap while focusing on increasing awareness for the brand.
- Drive customer demand across our four segments: consumer, staging, mid-market and enterprise
- GTM planning and execution responsibilities also fall into this mandate as such you will develop channel and direct sales tools, support sales, employee training and enablement; pricing, marketing campaigns, and any event support.
- You will partner with product management and corporate marketing to plan and execute all product launches
- BA/BS in marketing, business or related fields; MBA is highly desired
- 15+ years of product marketing, solutions and sales enablement experience
- A seasoned operator with a proven track record of successfully marketing SaaS business applications
- Experience working in cloud computing & the financial services industries
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Stellar track record partnering with cross-functional teams and launching successful products
- Strategic thinker, creative problem solver and strong analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically in the board room and but not afraid and highly eager to execute tactically
- A long history of influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, salespeople, industry analysts, and trade press
- Experience working with large international teams and the ability to work cross-culturally and travel to internationally from time to time.
What can CasaOne promise you
An opportunity to
- increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
- partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
- be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’
- build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing
- build high-performance teams
CasaOne is Proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and value diversity at our company.