Senior Software Engineer - Backend
Who we are
CasaOne - CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers and residents experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days. www.casaone.com
BureauOne - BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site. www.bureauone.com.
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors and have offices in the SF Bay Area (HQ), LA, DC, NY, NJ,Chicago, Philadelphia, San Diego, Connecticut & Bangalore.
Our teams consist of high performing individuals who enable each other to bring their best to every concept, resulting in brands renowned in their markets for perfect insight, impeccable service & the constant ability to surprise with excellence. We onboard experts who inspire us in the way they design solutions, craft brands or simply add sense to our products & services.
We believe technology is only a tool for great engineering minds. Your understanding of core principles is of greater value to us than the tools used.
At CasaOne and BureauOne you will have an opportunity:
• to increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
• to partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
• to be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’
• to build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing
• to build high-performance teams.
What you will work on:
Build a scalable API platform that will enhance our customer experience & propel our logistics. You will be part of our Bangalore
team of ambitious and talented engineers, who put their best together to build architecturally sound & scalable systems.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering
• Good understanding of algorithms, data structures & design patterns
• A minimum of 4 years of work experience
• Building distributed systems & service-oriented architecture
• Asynchronous programming, Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Writing (delightful) APIs & integration patterns
• RDBMS & NoSql databases
• Continuous integration & deployment (CI/CD) tools like git, Jenkins
• Cloud computing platforms - AWS/ Azure/ Google Cloud
Good to know
CasaOne backend services are written in NodeJS. Experience in NodeJS is good to have, not a must. We believe technology is only a tool for great engineers. We value your understanding of core principles more than the tools used.
What happens next
You read this, you say ‘ah, that’s me, that’s what I would love to do in the near future!. Submit your resume and someone from our team will reach out to you.
CasaOne is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) & we value diversity in our teams.