CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers and residents experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days.
BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site.
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors and have offices in the SF Bay Area (HQ), LA, DC, NY, Chicago, Seattle & Bangalore. Our teams consist of high performing individuals who enable each other to bring their best to every concept, resulting in brands renowned in their markets for perfect insight, impeccable service & the constant ability to surprise with excellence. We on-board experts who inspire us in the way they design solutions, craft brands or simply add sense to our products & services. We believe technology is only a tool for great engineering minds. Your understanding of core principles is of greater value to us than the tools used.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Address prospect and customer queries and complaints through chat, email and calls
- Own first interaction with all leads coming in via chat
- Walk first time users through the order process, furniture selection, swaps, and upgrades.
- Work with marketing to own lead nurturing activities
- Upsell and cross sell to prospects and customers
- Maintain an updated list of all customer and customer interactions on the CRM
- Deliver exceptional post-order service to CasaOne customers using internal tools.
- Collaborate with the operations team to aid customers in order related solutions.
- Gather and report insights from customer feedback and share it with the product and marketing teams to improve customer experience.
- Understand and update FAQs periodically.
What can CasaOne promise you
An opportunity to
- increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
- partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
- be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’
- build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing
- build high-performance teams
- Proven customer success/account management/sales experience (2-4 years work experience)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Customer obsession and problem solving
- Ability to handle projects with minimum guidance
- Previous start up experience and program management experience will be a plus.
- Experience working with tools like Slack, CRM, Freshdesk will be a plus.
- Willing towork in Night-shifts.
CasaOne is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) & we value diversity in our teams.