CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers and residents experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days.
BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site.
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors and have offices in the SF Bay Area (HQ), LA, DC, NY, Chicago, Seattle & Bangalore.
Our teams consist of high performing individuals who enable each other to bring their best to every concept, resulting in brands renowned in their markets for perfect insight, impeccable service & the constant ability to surprise with excellence. We on-board experts who inspire us in the way they design solutions, craft brands or simply add sense to our products & services. We believe technology is only a tool for great engineering minds. Your understanding of core principles is of greater value to us than the tools used.
About the Role
As a Financial Analyst you will be formulating financing transactions for potential counterparties and evaluate various financing options for CasaOne. You will be responsible for analysing the credit worthiness of companies in different stages of their life cycle. You will work closely with our bank for maintaining our borrowing lines and reporting requirements and take up Ad hoc projects that are critical to the business from time to time. You will join us with an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy working on challenging problems. You will roll-up your sleeves and partner with FP&A, Data Science, and Technology teams to succeed in your projects.
- Perform financial analysis, identify risk, and interpret data for rendering sound credit decisions;
- Complete a thorough, in-depth analysis of credit worthiness of new customers, renewals and annual relationship reviews and recommend risk rating changes;
- Complete credit actions summarizing the financial analysis completed on a company’s portfolio including recommendations for future business;
- Conduct various online searches to verify personal and/or business information;
- Deliver meaningful, detailed credit analysis reports;
- Analyse customer financial statements and prepare credit reviews following the guidelines of the Internal Credit Policy for both new and existing customers;
- Review legal documents for verification of entity, customer’s name, and director information;
- Review bank statements, personal and business financial to determine financial condition of the customer;
- Monitor customer’s performance on an ongoing basis and produce periodic review reports, including annual reviews reports;
- Draft concise credit reports with key takeaways on opportunities and liabilities;
- Conduct detailed industry/market studies to understand operating environment of customers;
- Build frameworks / models that can be incorporated in analysing credit risk;
- Constantly looking for creative ways of incorporating technology into processes;
- Help create, refine and work on constantly improving credit/risk strategy;
- Work closely with various groups within the firm on achieving the common goal of success;
- Take the initiative and find new responsibilities and project;
- Ensures business activities and operations are in compliance with applicable policies, procedures and/or regulatory requirements;
- Well-informed of industry emerging risks and risk management best practices; summarizes and communicates findings with stakeholders.
What can CasaOne promise you
An opportunity to
- increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
- partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
- be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’
- build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing
- build high-performance teams
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3 to 5 years of work experience
- Background in commercial banking / underwriting small ticket financing / FINTECH a must
- Strong mathematical and analytical skill
- Able to research and evaluate data to make informed decisions and solve problems
- Proven experience analysing/solving complex risk segmentation issues, summarizing and presenting findings
- Familiarity with credit products, borrowing base facilities or revolving lines
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic understanding of Finance, Accounting & Risk concepts
CasaOne is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) & we value diversity in our teams.