FP & A Manager
CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers and residents experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days.
BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site.
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors and have offices in the SF Bay Area (HQ), LA, DC, NY, Chicago, Seattle & Bangalore.
Our teams consist of high performing individuals who enable each other to bring their best to every concept, resulting in brands renowned in their markets for perfect insight, impeccable service & the constant ability to surprise with excellence. We on-board experts who inspire us in the way they design solutions, craft brands or simply add sense to our products & services. We believe technology is only a tool for great engineering minds. Your understanding of core principles is of greater value to us than the tools used.
- Determining cost of operations by establishing standard costs and collection of operational data.
- Identifying financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions
- Improving financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends and recommending actions to management
- Maintaining database by entering, verifying, and backing up data
- Recommending actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and reports (Knowledge of GAAP)
- Tracking KPIs and preparing financial reports
- Assisting with budgeting and monthly close processes
- Assisting project teams with financial guidance
- Performing research and analysis as required
- Co-ordinating between teams, both internal and external to achieve deliverables.
What can CasaOne promise you
An opportunity to
- increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
- partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
- be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’
- build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing
- build high-performance teams
- 4-7 years of experience working in the relevant field
- Analytical bent of mind, sound knowledge of accounting, high levels of ownership, proficiency in MS Office suite
- Working knowledge Tableau of Power BI, knowledge of ERP (Netsuite, SAP etc)
- Education - CA/MBA (Finance) (full-time)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Would be a plus!
Knowledge of US GAAP and Indian GAAP, QuickBooks/Xero/Bill.com/Brex
CasaOne is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) & we value diversity in our teams.