Director - Marketing
Who we are
CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers and residents experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days. www.casaone.com
BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site. www.bureauone.com
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors and have offices in the SF Bay Area (HQ), LA, DC, NY, Chicago, Seattle & Bangalore.
Our teams consist of high performing individuals who enable each other to bring their best to every concept, resulting in brands renowned in their markets for perfect insight, impeccable service & the constant ability to surprise with excellence. We on-board experts who inspire us in the way they design solutions, craft brands or simply add sense to our products & services. We believe technology is only a tool for great engineering minds. Your understanding of core principles is of greater value to us than the tools used.
About the role
As Director - Marketing, you will develop holistic marketing initiatives including branding, corporate communications, positioning, strategic messaging, growth marketing, go-to-market strategy, content, and demand generation. You will develop and implement Annual PR/marketing and plans to support key initiatives and overall growth. You’ll play an integral role in building, reshaping, and mentoring the marketing team.You will ensure brand is appropriately reflected across channels-including but not limited to branding, content, public relations/media relations, sales, marketing-and overseeing creative execution of the brand. The position will report to President.
- Establish and execute Brand marketing and Communications strategy to drive growth for CasaOne & BureauOne including messaging approach, campaign strategy and full funnel metrics.
- Develop and implement an annual marketing plan.
- Review and update an organization-wide style and branding guide.
- Architect go-to-market strategy for new and evolving products and product sets, across relevant markets.
- Architect and implement high impact, compelling PR and communications campaigns.
- Collaborate with design, product, engineering, and business leaders to inform the larger marketing strategy based on market trends and industry landscape.
- Oversee all marketing communication efforts for all product markets, as well as for all internal departments.
- Leverage existing and new marketing technologies to evolve and innovate marketing strategies and tactics, improve efficiency and increase results.
- Establish key metrics to ensure Communications accomplish business and brand objectives.
- Guide projects through internal review and approval, work with external vendors, review projects, copy write, proof read, design literature and monitor the budget.
- Responsible for running and optimizing the delivery/execution of critical marketing communications to include customer surveys, customer make good/issue management, price changes, etc.
- Building multi-channel marketing programs for strategic enterprise-wide B2B clients.
- Manage all internal/external communication projects within budgetary, consistency, quality and regulatory guidelines.
- Analyze and forecast current market challenges, provide competitive analysis, and put forth innovative marketing solutions.
- Clearly outline campaign goals, set measurable KPIs, and analyze the effectiveness of the campaign in market.
- Continually call upon product knowledge to ascertain the cause-and-effect of interdependent products and how other campaign strategies may need to be adjusted considering new tactics.
- Explore and evolve new product launch strategies to bring higher engagement from expanding and new audiences
- Oversee development of annual marketing budgets and timelines to accurately account for all marketing activities.
- Monitor, verify and reconcile expenditures of budgeted funds.
- Use customer insights to define the strategies needed to win in the marketplace.
- Communicate status of marketing activities to Management and all key stakeholders.
- Oversee and tailor the brand content strategy across channels, including brand level campaigns and content creation.
- Lead, manage and develop a high-performing Marketing team by coaching and developing existing members and closing talent gaps where needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or similar field, MBA Preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in digital advertising and marketing strategic planning to drive business goals including ad planning, positioning and messaging. 4-5 years in brand development.
- Strong understanding of the branding, advertising and integrated media.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Understanding of social media platforms.
- Strong track record in a leadership role.
- Self-starter who Inspires innovation and action.
- Strong project management capabilities.
- Must have managed and direct multiple product lines strategies and programs simultaneously.
- Must have demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and schedule work effectively in a fast-paced corporate, deadline-driven environment.
At CasaOne and BureauOne you will have an opportunity
- to increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
- to partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
- to be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’
- to build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing
- to build high-performance teams.
CasaOne is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) & we value diversity in our teams.