Director - Sales
Who we are
CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers and residents experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days. www.casaone.com
BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site. www.bureauone.com
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors and have offices in the SF Bay Area (HQ), LA, DC, NY, Chicago, Seattle & Bangalore.
Our teams consist of high performing individuals who enable each other to bring their best to every concept, resulting in brands renowned in their markets for perfect insight, impeccable service & the constant ability to surprise with excellence. We on-board experts who inspire us in the way they design solutions, craft brands or simply add sense to our products & services. We believe technology is only a tool for great engineering minds. Your understanding of core principles is of greater value to us than the tools used.
About the Role
The Director - Sales will lead the development and implementation of Sales strategies, objectives, and tactics to increase sales across all channels. You will hire, train and develop a highly driven Sales Team, and help them understand how to connect with prospects, establish rapport and —most important—articulate CasaOne’s and BureauOne’s value proposition in a clear and convincing manner.
- Ownership of annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process, ensuring that company achieves its aggressive revenue targets and strategic goals.
- Ensure robust weekly and monthly sales performance data analysis and track performance against objectives.
- Manage and validate pipeline by assessing early-stage opportunities to ensure the team has enough pipeline at all times to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Develop and implement quarterly and annual business plans to achieve sales targets.
- Execute new business prospecting on a daily basis to ensure a consistently healthy pipeline. Construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and pipeline.
- Identify new sales opportunities and convert to sales.
- Lead your team to successfully achieve and exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets through proven leadership, strong business acumen, problem-solving and consultative selling skills.
- Establish and monitor KPIs that align to team’s business plan around pipeline generation and delivering predictable revenue.
- Create a repeatable sales process that is focused on discovery, qualification solution mapping.
- Develop and refine tools for monitoring and providing regular reporting on success and performance improvement.
- Oversee Sales activities and success of Sales teams
- Focus on process improvements that continues to improve sales cycle and frameworks
- Create a high performing team by training and coaching.
- Manage team activity by setting and inspecting weekly goals, reviewing calendars and supporting prospecting call blocks, sales calls and networking events.
- Run weekly sales meetings and regular one on ones.
- Engage in cross organizational collaboration with Sales Enablement, Marketing, Talent Acquisition, and other internal teams to drive team productivity and success.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree
- 10+ years of experience in Sales, Business Development in early stage, fast growing companies with responsibility of driving revenue.
- Proven track-record of consistently hitting or ideally exceeding sales targets while building and motivating their team.
- Experience scaling sales teams and revenues.
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Well-versed and diligent in managing end-to-end sales cycle through a CRM system.
- Ambitious self-starter with a consistent record of exceeding sales targets.
- Proven leadership qualities, including selecting and developing staff, communicating a vision and inspiring teams.
- Strong sales presentation skills (has the ability to influence and impact an audience).
- Strong strategic thinking with the ability to develop a vision.
At CasaOne and BureauOne you will have an opportunity
- to increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
- to partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
- to be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’
- to build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing
- to build high-performance teams.
CasaOne is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) & we value diversity in our teams.