Senior Devops Engineer
Who we are
CasaOne- CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers and residents experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days. www.casaone.com
BureauOne- BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site. www.bureauone.com
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors and have offices in the SF Bay Area (HQ), LA, DC, NY, NJ,Chicago, Philadelphia, San Diego, Connecticut & Bangalore.
Our teams consist of high performing individuals who enable each other to bring their best to every concept, resulting in brands renowned in their markets for perfect insight, impeccable service & the constant ability to surprise with excellence. We onboard experts who inspire us in the way they design solutions, craft brands or simply add sense to our products & services.
We believe technology is only a tool for great engineering minds. Your understanding of core principles is of greater value to us than the tools used.
At CasaOne and BureauOne you will have an opportunity:
· to increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
· to partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
· to be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’
· to build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing
· to build high-performance teams.
What will you work on
Build a world-class infrastructure platform that will serve our customers and enable our engineering teams to release features faster with confidence. You will be working with smart and motivated engineers in our Bangalore office who strive to push the business forward by building systems that are architecturally sound and scalable.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or in a related field
- 4+ years of experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Linux systems and internals
- Programming experience in Python/Shell scripting
- Strong AWS skills with knowledge of EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, Cloudfront, Route53, etc
- Experience in containerization (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience in DevOps & CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Helm
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases such as MySql, MongoDB, and ElasticSearch
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills using tools such as strace, tcpdump, etc
- Good understanding of networking protocol and security concerns (VPN, VPC, IG, NAT, AZ, Subnet)
- Experience with monitoring and data analysis tools such as Prometheus, EFK, etc
- Good communication & collaboration skills and attention to details
- Participation in rotating on-call duties
What happens next
You read this, you say ‘ah, that’s me, that’s what I would love to do in the near future!. Submit your resume to us and someone from our team will reach out to you.
CasaOne is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) & we value diversity in our teams.