Senior UX Designer
Who we are
CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers and residents experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days. www.casaone.com
BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site. www.bureauone.com
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors and have offices in the SF Bay Area (HQ), LA, DC, NY, NJ,Chicago, Philadelphia, San Diego, Connecticut & Bangalore.
Our teams consist of high performing individuals who enable each other to bring their best to every concept, resulting in brands renowned in their markets for perfect insight, impeccable service & the constant ability to surprise with excellence. We onboard experts who inspire us in the way they design solutions, craft brands or simply add sense to our products & services.
About the Role
The User Experience Designer is responsible for overseeing all design and innovation aspects of CasaOne/ BureauOne products and services, including product design, graphic design & user-experience design. The User Experience Designer will generate ideas of future designs and inspire creativity and innovation for the company. As a thought leader and execution powerhouse, you will use your expertise across all facets of user-centered design, spanning UX strategy, experience/interaction design, user research/assessment, prototyping, visual design and user adoption.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Create a product, visual, interaction, and story centered design team and vision
- Drive strategic goals of the organization through design thinking
- Manage all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wire frames, flow diagrams, storyboards, mock ups, prototypes and high fidelity visual designs.
- Translate complex problems into compelling solutions with a user-centric and data-driven approach
- Consolidate input from multiple stakeholders including Customers, product management, Customer-facing colleagues, executive management, marketing, and software engineering in Designing the right user experience.
- Partner with Product Managers, stakeholders and executives to create a vision and strategy for products and features ensuring the experience is on brand, achieves business goals and delivers value to end users
- Develop and maintain a strategic, holistic view of products and drive towards a cohesive user experience
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and info graphics
- Provide UX scoping and project definition in alignment with the needs of the business
- Drive innovative thinking and provide vision and strategic direction to the design team
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Design products from scratch, with scale in mind
- Develop team of designers, helping them to build their design, presentation, and feedback skills.
- Provide creative direction and feedback based on process, craft, communication, and stakeholder management
- Collaborate with product, marketing and engineering teams to identify opportunities to improve user experiences
- Create a setting where creativity flourishes
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field / related field
- 2+ years of design experience, with a focus on product design, UX, UI, user research and visual design
- Proven experience of successful collaboration with product and engineering teams, and using user research and data to steer design thinking
- Proficiency with digital tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Visio, Sketch, Adobe CC, Fireworks,
- In-Vision Balsamiq, and Axure and Various other design tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop, tablet, mobile and so on.
What can CasaOne promise you
An opportunity to
· to increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
· to partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
· to be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’
· to build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing
· to build high-performance teams.
CasaOne is Proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that values diversity.