San Francisco, Bay Area, Operations
CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers and consumers experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days. www.casaone.com
BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site. www.bureauone.com
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors. Our HQ is located in the San Francisco Bay Area and we have operations in San Diego, Los Angeles, New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Las Vegas.
We build high performing teams that take pride in delighting our customers and working backward to find innovative solutions to hard problems. We run experiments, iterate quickly, and learn from our customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manages all aspects of day-to-day vendor communication including but not limited to: placing orders, confirming invoices, securing inventory, negotiating credits on damaged product, and following up on vendor performance
- Works closely with the Customer Success department to provide the best customer experience on each order by providing clear progress updates regarding inventory and delivery details.
- Performs order adjustments to meet client needs including inventory swaps, last-minute additions/removals, and order rescheduling
- Responsible for updating systems to ensure order and inventory accuracy.
- Thoroughly understands back of house process to resolve inventory discrepancies and provide updates to the Warehouse and Logistics team
- Frequently participates in and can sometimes lead cross-functional projects to improve multiple aspects of CasaOne’s services.
- Understands the ins and outs of all operational processes and can explain speak to any fluctuations in data
- Takes ownership of order processing for the market
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable with ambiguity as well as uncertainty
- Uncanny ability to make decisions on the fly
- Highly detail oriented
- Bias towards execution and orientation towards high performance output
- Excellent written, verbal communication & interpersonal skills
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
- partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
- be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’
CasaOne is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) & values diversity.