Tech Lead - Backend
Bangalore , Technology
Who we are?
CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers, and
consumers experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-
service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations,
rent-to-own options, and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days.www.casaone.com
BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that
helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the
myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service
product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site.www.bureauone.com
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors. We currently have presence across the
United States (SF Bay Area, LA, New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Philadelphia, San Diego, Washington
DC, and Las Vegas).
We build high performing teams that take pride in delighting our customers and working backward to
find innovative solutions to hard problems. We run experiments, iterate quickly, and learn from our
About the role
With a relentless focus on improving system performance, you will be setting direction for our Bangalore team of ambitious and talented engineers. Collaborating with various functional teams to deliver maximum value to the business, you will build & mentor that team that believes in building an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and that will enhance our customer experience & propel our logistics.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Exceptional ability to work across the tech stack (front-end & back-end)
· Proven experience in building tech services/systems that scale
· Ability to come up with multiple solutions to a problem
· Experience in mentoring teams & driving design/development/deployment decisions for platforms built for scale
· Prior expertise in managing resources for multiple parallel tech projects to ensure milestones are met that align with the business goal
Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or in a related field. Master’s in Computer Science preferred
· Good understanding of algorithms, data structures & design patterns
· Minimum of 8 years of work experience & at least 2 years as a Tech Lead.
What can CasaOne promise you
An opportunity to
• increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
• partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
• be an early innovator in the emerging ‘access economy’.
• build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing
• build high-performing teams
CasaOne is Proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that values diversity.