Chief of Staff
CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers and consumers experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days.
BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site.
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors. Our HQ is located in the San Francisco Bay Area and we have operations in San Diego, Los Angeles, New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Las Vegas.
We build high performing teams that take pride in delighting our customers and working backward to find innovative solutions to hard problems. We run experiments, iterate quickly, and learn from our customers.
About the Role
Chief of Staff will be responsible to ensure strategic project activities are streamlined and are prioritized as planned & approved by CEO and the Management Team.
- Will be involved in planning and strategizing of projects and execution.
- Will implement and improve processes to optimize the company’s output.
- Handle day-to-day management of the staff to allow the CEO to focus on business growth.
- Track progress of active projects and identify gaps and issues for faster resolutions.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution of projects with guidance from senior leadership and departmental heads.
- Will work and assist as an Adviser to the CEO and management team.
- Delegate assignments and inquiries to appropriate teams.
- Oversee all day-to-day operations including following up with teams on projects and other strategic plans.
- Partner with the leadership team on various decisions pertaining to our workforce organization.
- Liaise with teams to move projects forward and carry out various administrative tasks.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Expertise and Qualifications
- Graduates from Tier-1 institutes (preferred)
- 5 – 8 years of Experience in Banking/Consulting/Start-ups or Operations Management.
- Proven experience in planning and undertaking strategic initiatives.
- Has an eye for detail and is a problem-solver.
- Excellent written, verbal communication & interpersonal skills
- Well-organized with an ability to prioritize
What can CasaOne promise you
An opportunity to
- increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
- partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
- be an early innovator in the emerging ‘access economy’.
- build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing
- build high-performing teams
CasaOne is Proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that values diversity.