Lead Generation Specialist
Bangalore, Business Development
CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers and residents experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days.
BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site.
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors. Our HQ is located in the San Francisco Bay Area and we have operations in San Diego, Los Angeles, New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Las Vegas.
We build high performing teams that take pride in delighting our customers and working backward to find innovative solutions to hard problems. We run experiments, iterate quickly, and learn from our customers.
What will you work on
This role will focus on our office furniture rental brand BureauOne and our home furniture rental brand CasaOne. The individual will generate new leads for the business by conducting research in the active markets using various lead generation platforms. He/She will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
- Generate marketing qualified leads using lead gen tools and secondary research, that are processed as new opportunities and sent to the sales team.
- Pre qualify leads, research and pass the pre qualified leads to the sales team for outreach
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how our solution can speak to those needs.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within the CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Work with the Sales lead to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Equip the sales team with relevant information on leads generated
- Refine the lead generation strategy on an on-going basis according to the conversion data and developments in the market
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- 2-4 years work experience.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities and/or projects
- Driven and resourceful in finding new approaches to generate leads and build the pipeline
- increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
- partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
- be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’
- build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing
CasaOne is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) & we value diversity in our teams.