Director - Sales
San Francisco, Bay Area, Business Development
Who we are
CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers and residents experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days. www.casaone.com
BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site. www.bureauone.com
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors. Our HQ is located in the San Francisco Bay Area and we have operations in San Diego, Los Angeles, New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Las Vegas.
We build high performing teams that take pride in delighting our customers and working backward to find innovative solutions to hard problems. We run experiments, iterate quickly, and learn from our customers.
About the Role
The Director - Sales will lead the development and implementation of Sales strategies, objectives, and tactics to increase sales across all channels. You will hire, train and develop a highly driven Sales Team, and help them understand how to connect with prospects, establish rapport and —most important—articulate CasaOne’s and BureauOne’s value proposition in a clear and convincing manner.
- Ownership of annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process, ensuring that company achieves its aggressive revenue targets and strategic goals.
- Ensure robust weekly and monthly sales performance data analysis and track performance against objectives.
- Manage and validate pipeline by assessing early-stage opportunities to ensure the team has enough pipeline at all times to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Develop and implement quarterly and annual business plans to achieve sales targets.
- Execute new business prospecting on a daily basis to ensure a consistently healthy pipeline. Construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and pipeline.
- Identify new sales opportunities and convert to sales.
- Lead your team to successfully achieve and exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets through proven leadership, strong business acumen, problem-solving and consultative selling skills.
- Establish and monitor KPIs that align to team’s business plan around pipeline generation and delivering predictable revenue.
- Create a repeatable sales process that is focused on discovery, qualification solution mapping.
- Develop and refine tools for monitoring and providing regular reporting on success and performance improvement.
- Oversee Sales activities and success of Sales teams
- Focus on process improvements that continues to improve sales cycle and frameworks
- Create a high performing team by training and coaching.
- Manage team activity by setting and inspecting weekly goals, reviewing calendars and supporting prospecting call blocks, sales calls and networking events.
- Run weekly sales meetings and regular one on ones.
- Engage in cross organizational collaboration with Sales Enablement, Marketing, Talent Acquisition, and other internal teams to drive team productivity and success.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree
- 10+ years of experience in Sales, Business Development in early stage, fast growing companies with responsibility of driving revenue.
- Proven track-record of consistently hitting or ideally exceeding sales targets while building and motivating their team.
- Experience scaling sales teams and revenues.
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Well-versed and diligent in managing end-to-end sales cycle through a CRM system.
- Ambitious self-starter with a consistent record of exceeding sales targets.
- Proven leadership qualities, including selecting and developing staff, communicating a vision and inspiring teams.
- Strong sales presentation skills (has the ability to influence and impact an audience).
- Strong strategic thinking with the ability to develop a vision.
At CasaOne and BureauOne you will have an opportunity
- to increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
- to partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
- to be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’
- to build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing
- to build high-performance teams.
CasaOne is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) & we value diversity in our teams.