Director of Operations & Supply Chain
New York, Operations
Who we are
CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers and residents experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days. www.casaone.com
BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site. www.bureauone.com
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors. Our HQ is located in the San Francisco Bay Area and we have operations in San Diego, Los Angeles, New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Las Vegas.
We build high performing teams that take pride in delighting our customers and working backward to find innovative solutions to hard problems. We run experiments, iterate quickly, and learn from our customers.
About the Role
As the Director of Operations and Supply Chain, you will be responsible for scaling CasaOne into a worldclass e-commerce and fulfillment operation. You will lead a high-performing team responsible for day-today execution and building the next generation of infrastructure capabilities fundamental to our growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Plan, implement and manage the overall long-term plan to scale our operations infrastructure and capabilities
• Lead and inspire a high-performing team of operations professionals who are responsible for dayto-day execution and delivering fantastic customer experiences
• Own our supplier relationships and drive continuous improvements across our supply chain
• Collaborate effectively with Product Managers and Engineers to build the next generation of CasaOne’s operational capabilities
• Understand and manage cost contributors to positively impact the P&L
• Make data-driven decisions and implement process improvements based on operating data
• Liaise with the leadership team to make strategic decisions for operational activities and set ambitious goals
• Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the business to ensure smooth progress
• Supervise staff and provide constructive feedback to improve overall productivity
• Communicates KPI’s weekly, monthly, and quarterly
• Collaborate cross-functionally to improve marketing and sales efforts
• Interview, hire, onboard, and train new employees
• Develop a culture of curiosity, continuous learning, a sense of urgency
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• 10+ years of experience as Director of Operations or similar position (e-commerce is a plus)
• Experience managing inventory control, last-mile logistics, and or order fulfillment
• Experience developing and leading high-performing teams
• Proven track record of implementing operational improvements in a logistics-heavy business
• Ability to collaborate seamlessly with other functions and get things done
• Self-motivated and able to thrive in ambiguity
• Bias towards execution
• Strong analytical skills
• A self-starter attitude with initiative and drive, and capable of executing rapidly with limited direction
This role will be based out of New York or San Francisco.
At CasaOne and BureauOne you will have an opportunity
- increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
- partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
- be an early innovator in the emerging ‘access economy’.
- build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing
- build high-performing teams
CasaOne is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) & we value diversity in our teams.