Product Manager - LMS
Who we are?
CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers, and
consumers experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-
service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations,
rent-to-own options, and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days.www.casaone.com
BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that
helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the
myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service
product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site.www.bureauone.com
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors. We currently have presence across the
United States (SF Bay Area, LA, New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Philadelphia, San Diego, Washington
DC, and Las Vegas).
We build high performing teams that take pride in delighting our customers and working backward to
find innovative solutions to hard problems. We run experiments, iterate quickly, and learn from our
About the Role
With a relentless focus on improving system performance, you will be setting direction for our Bangalore team of ambitious and talented engineers. Collaborating with various functional teams to deliver maximum value to the business, you will build & mentor that team that believes in building an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and that will enhance our customer experience & propel our logistics.
As a Product Manager, you'll be working with a team of engineers and designers on new challenges, applying your problem-solving and creative skills to deliver value to internal as well as external stakeholders. You'll have significant autonomy to define how you execute your role and the ability to influence how the growing Product team works at CasaOne. It's a great opportunity for a driven individual to take the next step in his or her Product career.
You will be interacting with all aspects of the business and driving high impact decisions. You will work with a relentless focus on improving system performance, you will be setting direction for our Bangalore team of ambitious and talented engineers. Collaborating with various functional teams to deliver maximum value to the business, you will build & mentor that team that believes in building an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and that will enhance our stakeholder experience & propel our logistics. At CasaOne, Product Managers have a great opportunity to apply, learn and grow.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Understand the use cases of different customer segments and build product vision with conviction
- Work with the tech and design teams to define priorities, features and roadmaps for the capabilities in the Lease, underwriting and finance platforms
- Collaborate and communicate with key stakeholders across geographies to achieve information symmetry within the organisation by leveraging the internal platform.
- Define/refine processes being currently used within the org, ensure that our order management system can become the single point of reference for stakeholders.
- Understand the key user needs behind each initiative, and distill this into concrete requirements, in the form of a prioritised backlog, for the development team
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative research, including, whiteboarding, user interviews, and data analysis
- Contribute to planning sessions, retrospectives, and other Agile meetings.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Street smart individual who loves a good hustle
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or in a related field.
- Master's in Business Administration preferred
- Love tackling complex problems in ambiguous environments and have the grit and creativity to get to a great solution
- Are analytical and have a knack for problem-solving
- Can both think big picture and deep dive into the details when necessary
- You are comfortable working with cross-functional teams to get the work done. (Across Finance, Operations, Logistics, Credit & Customer Success)
- Have 2-4 years of product experience under your belt
What can CasaOne promise you
An opportunity to
• increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
• partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
• be an early innovator in the emerging ‘access economy’.
• build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing
• build high-performing teams
CasaOne is Proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that values diversity.