Bangalore , Product
Who we are
CasaOne- CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers and residents experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days. www.casaone.com
BureauOne- BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site. www.bureauone.com
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors and have offices in the SF Bay Area (HQ), LA, DC, NY, NJ,Chicago, Philadelphia, San Diego, Connecticut & Bangalore.
Our teams consist of high performing individuals who enable each other to bring their best to every concept, resulting in brands renowned in their markets for perfect insight, impeccable service & the constant ability to surprise with excellence. We onboard experts who inspire us in the way they design solutions, craft brands or simply add sense to our products & services.
About the Role
As a Product Manager, you'll be working with a team of engineers and designers on new challenges, applying your problem-solving and creative skills to deliver value to internal as well as external stakeholders. You'll have significant autonomy to define how you execute your role and the ability to influence how the growing Product team works at CasaOne. It's a great opportunity for a driven individual to take the next step in his or her Product career.
You will be interacting with all aspects of the business and driving high impact decisions. You will work with a relentless focus on improving system performance, you will be setting direction for our Bangalore team of ambitious and talented engineers. Collaborating with various functional teams to deliver maximum value to the business, you will build & mentor that team that believes in building an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) and that will enhance our customer experience & propel our logistics.
At CasaOne, Product Managers have a great opportunity to apply, learn and grow.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Build and define product strategy, vision and roadmap, and then work with internal teams to execute on the plan
- Motivate and influence internal stakeholders to work towards meeting the larger goals of CasaOne.
- Train and mentor team as and when required.
- Work closely with Engineering, Design, QA to align to a common goal and deliver high quality products.
- Identify problems and gaps in the existing business processes and find ways to solve them using innovative solutions.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or in a related field.
- Loves tackling complex problems in ambiguous environments and have the grit and creativity to get to a great solution
- Analytical bend of mind and with good problem-solving skills
- Can both think big picture and deep dive into the details when necessary
- Is comfortable working with cross-functional teams to get the work done
- Has 2-4 years of product experience
What can CasaOne promise you
An opportunity to
• increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
• partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
• be an early innovator in the emerging ‘access economy’.
• build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing
• build high-performing teams
CasaOne is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) & we value diversity in our teams.