Associate Director - Inside Sales
Bangalore, Business Development
Who we are?
CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers, and consumers experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options, and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days.www.casaone.com
BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site.www.bureauone.com
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors. We currently have presence across the United States (SF Bay Area, LA, New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Philadelphia, San Diego, Washington DC, and Las Vegas).
We build high performing teams that take pride in delighting our customers and working backward to find innovative solutions to hard problems. We run experiments, iterate quickly, and learn from our customers.
About the Role
The Associate Director – Inside Sales will manage support functions essential to sales force productivity. This includes planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, and recruiting and selection of sales force talent.
The incumbent is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales organization. Reporting to the Director Sales, the incumbent also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization supported.
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.Works to ensure all sales organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Inspects the sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists Product Management team in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Working with Operations, Procurement, Accounting, and Finance administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the terms and conditions of the contracts entered with the customer.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales organization-impacting initiatives. Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including the ability to communicate well in a variety of settings with a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability for presentation delivery, conveying ideas, and instructing effectively.
- Ability to use independent judgment and make sound decisions.
- 6+ years of international business development experience – with proven track record doing deals, including drafting and negotiating agreements/commercial contracts.
- Experience in closing strategic software/services/data deals.
- Experience analyzing data and deriving business insights.
- Demonstrated cross-functional communication and relationship building experience with internal teams.
- Experience successfully navigating a fast-paced, highly ambiguous start-up environment.
- Ability to travel locally required. Occasional overnight travel as needed.
- Entrepreneurial, persistent, and resourceful, with the ability to learn quickly about new technologies.
- Efficient in time management and can meet deadlines under pressure.
- partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
- be an early innovator in the emerging ‘access economy’
- build high-performing team
Salaries and Compensation – Competitive Salaries and lucrative Sales commission and Target Bonus
CasaOne is Proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that values diversity.