Manager - Finance
Who we are?
CasaOne is a home furniture rental company that helps property managers, realtors, stagers, and consumers experience and access furniture, furnishings, decor, and equipment on demand. Our full-service offering includes a wide selection of products, affordable monthly rental plans, 3D visualizations, rent-to-own options, and white-glove service in as early as 2-3 business days.www.casaone.com
BureauOne converts furniture into a utility for businesses. BureauOne is a furniture rental company that helps businesses experience and access furniture, fixtures, and equipment without going through the myriad challenges that are associated with buying office furniture. BureauOne offers a full-service product including white-glove storage, delivery, and installation on-site.www.bureauone.com
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors. We currently have presence across the United States (SF Bay Area, LA, New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Philadelphia, San Diego, Washington DC, and Las Vegas).
We build high performing teams that take pride in delighting our customers and working backward to find innovative solutions to hard problems. We run experiments, iterate quickly, and learn from our customers.
- Revenue recording and reporting. Experience in R2R and closure of books with keen concentration on topline metrics.
- Hands on with reconciliation and ensure zero loss of revenue.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analysis.
- Reviewing and analyzing financial statements and reports. Knowledge of GAAP.
- Tracking KPIs and preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with budgeting and monthly close processes.
- Assisting project teams with financial guidance.
- Performing research and analysis as required.Co-ordinate between teams, both internal and external to achieve deliverables.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Analytical bent of mind, sound knowledge of accounting, high levels of ownership, proficiency in MS Office suite. Preference to someone from Fintech experience but is not a deal breaker.
- US GAAP and Indian GAAP, knowledge of Quickbooks/Xero/Bill.com/Brex.
- Working knowledge Tableau of Power BI, working knowledge of ERP (Netsuite, SAP etc)
- CA/CMA/MBA full time (specialising in Finance from reputed institutes)
- 4-8 years of experience with Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y
- be an early innovator in the emerging ‘access economy’
- build high-performing team
CasaOne is Proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO) that values diversity.