Software Engineer - Frontend
CasaOne is an on-demand platform for furniture, decor, and home goods. We help consumers buy, buy flexibly, or rent/lease furniture without the high upfront costs or the hassle of logistics and installation. CasaOne offers a white-glove experience starting from designing a home/office through storage, logistics, and installation. www.casaone.com
We are backed by Accel Partners & other prominent investors and have offices in the SF Bay Area (HQ), LA, DC, NY, NJ,Chicago, Philadelphia, San Diego, Connecticut & Bangalore.
Our teams consist of high performing individuals who enable each other to bring their best to every concept, resulting in brands renowned in their markets for perfect insight, impeccable service & the constant ability to surprise with excellence. We onboard experts who inspire us in the way they design solutions, craft brands or simply add sense to our products & services.
At CasaOne, you will have an opportunity;
- to increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them
- to partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ y-o-y
- to build a category-defining platform for the massive consumer home goods market
- to design and run experiments that make a measurable impact on our growth curve
- to be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’
What you will work on
Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a responsive web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. A thorough understanding of all the components of our platform and infrastructure is required as you will be working closely with the back-end team to decide REST contracts.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements and Qualification
• We are looking for a Frontend developer with 0.6 - 3 years of experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Assess the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all edge cases are handled
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholder
• Good understanding of responsive web development
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Basic understanding of SEO
Good to know
CasaOne Frontend services are written in ReactJS. Experience in ReactJS is good to have, not a must. We believe technology is only a tool for great engineers. We value your understanding of core principles more than the tools used.
CasaOne is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) & we value diversity in our teams.